Author Topic: New SP Mod Steam final test version  (Read 1167 times)

RomaMartin

• Nameless
New SP Mod Steam final test version
« on: Dec 05, 2023; 12:53 pm »
Hi everyone, I've been doing a little bit of shamanizing on the sontra and Mayhem mod. I want to express my great gratitude to Bryan and Mayhem for helping create the mod.

This mod is recommended to be used with: Unofficial Hellgate mods-Steam-2018 SP modification v2.1.0.4
Mayhem's Unofficial Hellgate Steam SP Modification V1.00

Changes, at Holborn station, George gives a recurring quest to kill Imhotep, for which you get a reward of your choice, the maximum level monsters is 10 Tottenham Court Road, the HP of all bosses and monsters has been increased, the dark monarch ring has been changed, at Tokyo station you can now get a repeat quest to kill bosses from base defense, respectively, and a reward from them, some NPC rewards were changed, 5 points were awarded, attributes remained unchanged, the skills of some classes were changed, their level and damage percentage were changed, at the beginning of the game you get 1,000,000 palladium, at the Grenwich station now the NPC gives once per game, the rest can be knocked out from the bosses, at the beginning of the game do not forget to perform the quest from Stark, you will be pleasantly rewarded, as well as the ranks have been changed, now points are spent for level 1 only, as well as skill characteristics, you can upgrade the imba, but keep in mind that it will be difficult in places!
The main bosses had an increased chance of dropping mythical and set equipment.
In the Stonehenge locations, monsters have now increased from lvl 50 to 55 so that they can increase the character’s level and rank without penalty.
At Covent Garden station you can receive a quest for hail for which you will get a low-level mythical weapon, but even it is capable of mowing down monsters and bosses with good leveling!
« Last Edit: Feb 26, 2024; 10:13 am by RomaMartin »

Immortal2563

• Named
Re: New SP Mod Steam Trial version
« Reply #1 on: Jan 27, 2024; 08:51 pm »
Great mod.

1. Your Black Knight Elixir Gives +4 stats instead of +6. Can you fix it somehow?

2. Could you add purple items to the store, e.g. Glyph-Cage?
« Last Edit: Jan 28, 2024; 08:16 pm by Immortal2563 »

RomaMartin

• Nameless
« Reply #2 on: Jan 29, 2024; 11:40 am »
Great mod.

1. Your Black Knight Elixir Gives +4 stats instead of +6. Can you fix it somehow?

2. Could you add purple items to the store, e.g. Glyph-Cage?
At the moment I'm still working on the mod, it would be very easy to smoke from the seller, most likely I'll add it for the quest in the middle of the story,and you may also get box number one in a box that is sold by the seller, by chance on any character, I will update the mod version soon.

RomaMartin

• Nameless
« Reply #3 on: Jan 29, 2024; 11:43 am »
As for the elixir, I changed the suffix to more than 50, you may need it, maybe not, since there will be more attributes in the game

Immortal2563

• Named
« Reply #4 on: Jan 29, 2024; 06:06 pm »
https://www.hellgateaus.cyou/wiki/Black_Knight_Elixir

Thanks. According to the website, it is simply a multiplier. 1.1 times the character level.

I don't know if it would be easy if I could just buy it. I've already killed Moloch over 90 times and the only thing missing is this elixir. First you have to collect four heads and then you have to work hard to reach him, and killing him takes less than 10 seconds. It is sick.

Why is it that when you start the game, the character resets and instead of 572 stat points there are 785? This whole mod would be more beautiful without all these cheats.
« Last Edit: Jan 29, 2024; 06:44 pm by Immortal2563 »

RomaMartin

• Nameless
« Reply #5 on: Jan 29, 2024; 09:01 pm »
It’s your right to use mods or not, you can download hacked saves where all the equipment is available

RomaMartin

• Nameless
Re: New SP Mod Steam final test version
« Reply #6 on: Feb 09, 2024; 12:25 pm »
If anyone has a desire to test the mod and also offer ideas, I’m ready to listen, at the moment I’m testing different classes as well as a balance between bosses and maximum character swings